Effective date: March 30, 2020
Applicable to: www.quantumcapital.com.ng
“Parties” means both You and the operator of the Website: Quantum Fund Management
“Operator” means the owner, publisher and administrator of the Website.
“Personal Data” means any personal information collected for You in relation with your use of this service which is capable of identifying You.
“Service” means the Website, which is known as: www.quantumcapital.com.ng including all pages, sub pages, all blogs, forums and other connected internet content whatsoever.
“User Content” means any audio, video, text, images or other material users choose to display on this Website.
“You, Yours” means the user of this Website.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data while You use this Website.
3. The Personal Data we Collect from you
We collect various information to enable us provide good Service to all our users. Depending on how our Service will be used, the different types of Personal Data we collect are as follows:
- All users: We will collect passive information from all users. These information include cookies, IP address information, location information and certain browser information.
4. The Personal Data we Collect as you use our Service
We use the following to collect Personal Data from You:
- Cookies: We use the data collected by the cookies to offer You the best experience on our Website. Cookies are information stored on Your browser when You visit our Website or use a social network with Your PC, Smartphone or Tablets. They contain various data which includes the name of the server from which it comes, the numeric identifier, etc. The types of cookies we use are as follows:
– Technical cookies: This cookies are essential for the correct functioning of our Website and to provide the Service required to our users.
– Profiling cookies: These cookies are used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences in order to send advertising messages to Your device.
– Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookie through the settings of Your browser on Your device. However, deleting cookies from Your browser may remove the preferences You have set for this Website.
- Log Data: We also use log files which store automatic information collected when users visit this Website. The log data which may be collected are as follows:
– the domain and host from which You access the Website; – name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– Your computer operating system and browser software; – web pages visited and the duration and frequency of visits;
– internet protocol (IP) address.
5. Third Parties
We share Your Personal Data with third parties in order to protect the rights, properties or safety of us, the users or as otherwise required by law.
6. Storage of Personal Data
We take the security of the Personal Data we collect very seriously and we take reasonable measures to reduce the risk of accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized access to such information. However, please note that no system involving the transmission of information via electronic storage systems or the internet is completely secure.
The Personal Data and any other information we have about You may be stored for such period as we may determine until You You withdraw Your consent.
7. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
We collect and use the Personal Data that we collect for the following reasons:
- to provide our Service, maintain and make improvement to the Service we provide to You;
- to provide personalized Service to You including making recommendations and providing personalized content;
- to provide You with updates on the Website and related items;
- to provide analytics and measurement to understand how our Service is used;
In addition to the purposes stated above, we also use Your Personal Data for the following:
- To monitor the frequency of the usage and utilization of the service we offer
- To create a profile of all your preferences and share ads that relate to your interest.
8. Protection of personal data
Our Service is built with strong security features that continuously protects Your Personal Data. Our security features help us detect and block security threats. If we detect any security risk, we may inform You and guide You through steps to stay protected.
9. Disclosure of Personal data
When You share Your Personal Data
Our Service enables You to share information with other users. However, You have control over how You share this information. When You upload any content on our Website, Your content becomes accessible to other users.
When we share Your Personal Data
We do not disclose Your Personal Data except for any of the following reasons:
- if You have granted us the permission to do so: We will disclose Your Personal Data where we have received Your unequivocal consent and permission to do so. ;
- if we are legally required to do so: We may also disclose and share Your Personal Data for the following reasons:
– to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or any legal request such as subpoenas, court orders, requests for administrative or government bodies;
– to detect, prevent or address any fraud, security or technical issues;
- Any other other reason as may be necessary for the operation of our Website.
10. User Content
11. Links to Third Party Sites/Services
12. Contact Information
13. Revisions and Modifications